When I was first told that I had to give up beer (due to celiac disease), I thought “at least I can drink wine!” Well, lately I’m not so sure.
I sometimes feel uncomfortable effects of wine (and not just when I drink too much!). I have heard about sulfites, tannins and even allergens in the barrels – I don’t know which of these things is causing my symptoms. I don’t know if I have an allergy, an intolerance, or something else. In my search for answers I have found these interesting articles. Cheers! (Or not.)