- Sure Foods Living – gluten-free and allergen-free living - http://surefoodsliving.com -
Gluten & Allergen-Free Expo is coming to San Francisco
Posted By Alison On Jan 14, 2013 @ In GIG of Marin,SF Bay Area | 1 Comment
The Gluten & Allergen-Free Expo, which originated in Chicago and will have five locations in 2013, makes its first stop of the year in San Francisco on February 9th and 10th.
According to the event’s website:
The Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the US. Whether you are looking for specialty products that taste great or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Expo is the place to be!
The best gluten & allergen-free deal in town!
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Sampling and purchasing from over 100 specialty vendors
- Membership in the GFAF EXPO CLUB – with exclusive online offers and news emailed to you every month
- Free lectures about gluten & allergen-free living and cooking
- The best cookbooks and the ability to meet the authors and get a signed copy of your book
- A free gift bag to carry all of your loot
- All products are labeled by allergen
- Coupons for future purchases
- Take home samples of of your favorite and new products
- Purchase hard-to-find products
- Shop at the new Expo Store – featuring gift products that can only be found at the Expo
- Kids area
I will be attending this event on behalf of the Gluten Intolerance Group of Marin, so I hope you’ll stop by to say hi and learn more about our group if you aren’t already in the know! (I won’t be there the whole time, but my GIG of Marin colleagues will also be attendance.)
Here are some important links if you are planning on attending the Expo:
Article printed from Sure Foods Living – gluten-free and allergen-free living: http://surefoodsliving.com
URL to article: http://surefoodsliving.com/2013/01/gluten-allergen-free-expo-is-coming-to-san-francisco/
Copyright © 2010 Sure Foods Living - gluten-free and allergen-free living. All rights reserved.