The Gluten & Allergen-Free Expo, which originated in Chicago, makes its first stop of the year in the San Francisco Bay Area on January 25 & 26th. The Expo is in San Mateo from 9 am to 3 pm on both Saturday and Sunday. You can buy a ticket for either or for both days. Kids are only $5!
According to the event’s website:
The Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the US. Whether you are looking for specialty products that taste great or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Expo is the place to be!
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Entry into the 150+ booth vendor fair
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten and allergen-free lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers
Here are some important links if you are planning on attending the Expo:
Have fun if you go!