If you don’t have a Lifefactory glass water bottle by now, you really need to get one! About a year ago I did a giveaway of these bottles when they were brand-new and nobody had even seen them before. Now, a year later, I am seeing them everywhere! Why? Here are some reasons:
- They look cool. Who knew a bottle could be so stylish?
- They make things taste good — well, they make things taste like they are supposed to taste, without a plastic or metal flavor added.
- They are made from quality, safe ingredients. It really does matter what you put in your body (hopefully you know that already!)
- They get clean! Seriously, I have been using the same kid bottles now for 3 years and my big ones for over a year and they all look brand new.
- They come in a variety of sizes: small 4 oz and 9 oz for babies and kids, medium 16 oz (new this year) and large 22 oz for adults.
- They look cool — oh, did I already say that?
And now, what you’ve been waiting for… the giveaway. My husband (who works for Lifefactory) has authorized me to give away 3 bottles. Oh, what the heck, I’m sure he’ll let me give away 4. Let’s do 4! To enter to win, please leave a comment (one per person) with the size you choose (either 16 oz or 22 oz) and the color you want. Now this is tricky — the 16 oz has some different color options than the 22 oz, so pay attention:
- The medium 16 oz colors are: Raspberry, Spring Green, Pearl White,Turquoise, Royal Purple, and Graphite (see picture at top of post)
- The large 22 oz colors are: Red, Orange, Spring Green, Pearl White, Sky Blue and Midnight Blue (see picture to right). Matching color caps are new this year!
You have until Sunday, May 1 at midnight PST to post a comment. I will choose the winners at random. UPDATE: Extended til Monday, May 2 midnight PST!
Even if you don’t win, you lucky readers of Sure Foods Living get a special online discount of 20% at Lifefactory.com if you use the code surefoods20 at check out (good until June 30, 2011).