P.F. Chang’s expands gluten-free menuPosted on March 8th, 2010 by Alison 7 Comments »
P.F. Chang’s truly goes out of their way to accommodate the gluten-free diner and anyone with food allergies. I recently took my daughter there and they made her an entirely different entree due to her multiple allergies. They are always warm and assuring and my daughter asks to go back to “the noodle place.” They have also been very generous with our local Gluten Intolerance Group. This is one restaurant that really gets it!
And now, the great news — they have now expanded their gluten-free menu to include BEEF! See the press release below, and their menu…
P.F. CHANG’S CHINA BISTRO LAUNCHES EXPANDED GLUTEN FREE MENU
Enhanced Offering Includes 5 New Beef Entrees and a Total of 28 Dishes
Scottsdale, AZ. (March 8, 2010) – P.F. Chang’s China Bistro (NASDAQ: PFCB) announced today a newly expanded Gluten Free Menu, featuring beef entrees for the first time. Gluten intolerant diners can now enjoy a wider range of dining options, from P.F. Chang’s signature Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Mongolian Beef to a Flourless Chocolate Dome for dessert.
“More and more of our guests are asking for gluten free options and we’re proud to offer them a greater variety of P.F. Chang’s classics,” said Gregg Piazzi, Director of Culinary Training for P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. “P.F. Chang’s is sensitive to all of the food allergies and dining requirements of our guests and we strive to serve customized cuisine that meets each diner’s individual needs.”
P.F. Chang’s upholds a rigorous gluten free cooking process to ensure the dietary safety of guests with celiac disease. The restaurant’s staff takes all the necessary measures of precaution during the preparation and serving of gluten free dishes.
The newly expanded Gluten Free Menu features the following items:
- GF Shrimp with Lobster Sauce – $12.95
- GF Moo Goo Gai Pan -$13.25
- GF Ginger Chicken With Broccoli – $12.75
- GF Philip’s Better Lemon Chicken – $12.95
- GF Chang’s Spicy Chicken – $12.95
- GF Chang’s Lemon Scallops – $14.95
- GF Salmon Steamed With Ginger – $17.95
- GF Cantonese Shrimp or Scallops – $14.95
- GF Mongolian Beef – $14.95
- GF Beef with Broccoli – $11.95
- GF Beef a La Sichuan – $13.95
- GF Pepper Steak – $13.25
- GF Hong Kong Beef with Snow Peas – $10.25
- GF Dali Chicken – $12.95
- GF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – $7.95
- GF Egg Drop Soup Cup – $2.95/Bowl – $5.95
- GF Singapore Street Noodles – $9.95
- GF P.F. Chang’s Fried Rice – $7.95/Combo – $9.95
- GF Buddha’s Feast – $7.50
Sides (Small: $2.95/Large: $4.95):
- GF Spinach Stir-Fried with Garlic
- GF Garlic Snap Peas
- GF Shanghai Cucumbers
- GF Flourless Chocolate Dome – $5.95
- GF Buddha’s Feast – $7.25
- GF Shrimp with Lobster Sauce – $8.95
- GF Moo Goo Gai Pan – $8.95
- GF Beef with Broccoli – $8.95
- GF Pepper Steak – $8.95
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc.
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. owns and operates two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro features a blend of high-quality, Chinese-inspired cuisine and American hospitality in a sophisticated, contemporary bistro setting. Pei Wei Asian Diner offers a modest menu of freshly prepared Asian cuisine in a relaxed, warm environment offering attentive counter service and take-out flexibility.