Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes and Tips 2010Posted on November 16th, 2010 by Alison Read 3 Comments - Add Your Own »
Are you celebrating Thanksgiving gluten-free? This will be my 7th Thanksgiving since I was diagnosed with celiac disease. The first year was hard, but each year got easier and yummier as family members and I adapted traditional dishes and created new ones.
I am thankful for many things in my life, but here I would like to express my thanks for the people who have visited this blog and have shared their life stories, their insights and their advice. I have learned so much from you all and have been so moved by your comments and emails, so THANK YOU to my readers!
If you are relatively new to the gluten-free diet or need a reminder, you will find my Thanksgiving gluten-free and food allergy tips helpful. If you’ve been at it for a while, you might like to try a new gluten-free stuffing recipe, the one I have made many times to rave reviews.
Or, check out these other wonderful resources to make your gluten-free Thanksgiving a success:
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Prep Series: Allergen-Friendly — a planning schedule and recipes from my new friend Kim
- Pamela’s Holiday Dinner Menu — recipes and tips from the amazing Pamela, using her products
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing — plus other Thanksgiving recipes from the Goddess
- Gluten Free Thanksgiving 2010 — recipes from Elana
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving 2010 — recipes from Gluten Free Girl and many others
- Thanksgiving Tips, Recipes and Resources
If you have other resources, links or gluten-free Thanksgiving ideas you would like to share, feel free to add them in the comments. There is a wealth of help out there today — what a difference from 7 years ago!